CTG is hiring! Our Client located in Raleigh, NC is looking for hands-on Solution Architect to help design, develop and build the next generation of systems built around the seeds R&D data lake. You will operate as a key technical member of several core teams responsible for enabling new features and optimizing several strategic platforms. This ecosystem is responsible for associating disparate data from multiple source systems that will enable advanced analytics and machine learning capabilities for our breeders and data scientists. This is a long term, contract opportunity!
• Strong architecting experience of enterprise systems using heterogeneous technology stacks
• Hands-on coding experience in an object-oriented and/or scripting language
• Strong relational query and modeling skills
• Strong big data/nosql architecture and/or development experience
• Strong understanding of application integration
• Linux understanding including shell scripting
• DevOps experience, including CI/CD pipeline and automated testing
• AWS or other cloud platform design and development experience
• Strong desire to learn, adapt, extend skills, and provide technical consultation.
• Workflow systems, such as Airflow
• Security understanding, including authentication and authorization
• Big data tools such as Hive, Impala, Map Reduce, Spark
• Understanding of ETL platforms
• Understanding of data pipelines
• Machine learning/AI understanding or model development
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
Internal Number: 18213532
Computer Task Group (CTG) is an American multinational company headquartered in Buffalo, New York, that provides information technology staffing and solutions. Our local office in Morrisville, NC is recognized as a strategic partner for several Fortune 500 corporations across multiple industries.