CTG is hiring! Our Client located in Raleigh, NC is looking for a Data Engineer to help us develop, build, and automate data feeds into our data lake that support seeds R&D. You will operate as a member on several core teams responsible for enabling new features and optimizing this strategic platform. This foundational platform is responsible for associating disparate data from multiple source systems that will enable advanced analytics and machine learning capabilities for our breeders and data scientists. This is a long term, full-salaried contract position. If you have a passion for innovation and exploring new technologies, this role is for you!
• SQL Query
• Data Modeling
• Linux understanding including shell scripting, AWS or other cloud platform experience
• Strong desire to learn, adapt, extend skills, and provide technical consultation.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Related Field, preferred
• Workflow systems, such as Airflow
• DevOps environments, including CI/CD pipelines and automated testing
• Docker containers
• Big data tools such as Hive, Impala, Map Reduce, Spark
• Statistical software, such as R
• Understanding of ETL platforms
• Understanding of data pipelines
• Machine learning/AI understanding or model development
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
Internal Number: 18213515
Computer Task Group (CTG) is an American multinational company headquartered in Buffalo, New York, that provides information technology staffing and solutions. Our local office in Morrisville, NC is recognized as a strategic partner for several Fortune 500 corporations across multiple industries.