Define and lead large-scale 12-Factor and Cloud platform adoption efforts…Pyramid Consulting Group has a Pittsburgh client with an immediate need for experienced SOLUTIONS ARCHITECTS with experience in API-Management architecture leadership. There is a Sr/Lead role and a mid-level role open. This position works across teams to drive solutions to problems with high system interdependency. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Lead architecture and oversee the development of cross-functional, multi-platform applications system; * Provide technical guidance to application development teams, consult on integration and conversion issues and participate in mapping technology-independent applications architecture to the chosen technology platform; * Identify strategic and tactical solutions and be able to influence and negotiate with colleagues and project stakeholders; * Effectively work across geographically disperse locations and be comfortable in a 'remote' work environment.
The client is looking for the following background and skills:
* Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering, information Systems, business and/or equivalent formal training or work experience;
* At least five (5) to Seven (7) years work experience in information technology or engineering environment;
* Proven experience creating architecture models and implementation methodologies;
* Experience presenting to non-technical and technical executive audiences; * Formal systems development lifecycle training/experience; * Project management, system analysis and design experience desired as well as knowledge of Transportation and/or Postal industry; * Java, J2EE experience; * Prior experience with defining and implementing information architecture, principles, and standards;
* Pivotal Cloud Foundry, Spring Framework, CI/CD, Oracle Weblogic, Oracle database, UNIX / Linux; * Experience in building real-time interfaces between heterogeneous systems; * Working knowledge and experience developing large scale enterprise systems; * Strong problem solving and communication skills; and * Proven project leadership and solid track record of prior enterprise projects.
Positions sit in Pittsburgh PA.
Internal Number: C713 AND C714
About Pyramid Consulting Group Inc
Pyramid Consulting Group is a recognized leader in today's Information Technology staffing industry. Founded in 1996, Pyramid Consulting Group, Inc. is a professional firm specializing in I.T. Consulting and permanent placement services in the greater Pittsburgh area.
The Pittsburgh Technology Council and The Pittsburgh Business Times have recognized Pyramid's accomplishments by honoring us as one of the Top Fastest Growing Businesses and "Top 50" for many years.
Regardless of the position, Pyramid presents clients with the highest quality of candidates. We conduct business with clients and candidates personally and professionally, building strong relationships with both.
Pyramid Consulting Group, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based upon sex, race, religion, marital status or national origin when making a decision to hire an individual.
2800 Corporate Dr Ste 101
Wexford, PA 15090-7604, US