CEI’s Custom Applications division is seeking a Software Developer to work on our team to build custom software for great customers using modern technologies and agile methods.
The right candidate will have passion and drive to deliver great solutions with outstanding customer service. They should expect to learn from a team of experts and contribute back to that team. They will hold themselves to the higher standards CEI delivers to customers every day.
A software development background (computer science) is a must for this role.
Candidate must also have a recent track record of delivering modern web solutions using agile methods. Candidates should answer ‘yes’ to all the following:
Enjoys staying up-to-date on modern software development technology and architectures
Desires hands-on experience with a team where they can make a difference, every day
Participates in local and regional meetups and events
Considers consulting across a wide domain of clients and cutting edge technology a key ingredient to job satisfaction
Continuous learner who has recently read (or listened to) material related to the field of software development
Our intent is the right person will grow with CEI along a defined career path.
C# and ASP.NET MVC, Entity Framework
Full stack development across SQL Db, web UI, and services
AngularJS a nice to have skill
CEI Custom Applications Division
CEI’s Custom Applications division is a passionate team of software experts that work daily to build custom applications that delight users. Our focus is on custom web, mobile, integration, and desktop applications for our enterprise customers. We are a Microsoft Gold Partner; we also deliver iOS, Android, JEE, AngularJS, and many other open source solutions.
We are a mature practice with specialized skills across user experience, business analysis, agile development, testing, and more.
We love building software together as a team!
Internal Number: LOSDPGH
About CEI (Computer Enterprises, Inc.)
Here's what we have to offer:
* Never a dull moment: You will work to mentor great clients, building software across multiple industries including finance, health care, manufacturing, software development, logistics, marketing, legal, and more.
* Get your hands on the latest tech: you will be trained on and working with the latest technologies!
* Collaborate with an awesome team: you will be working with a great team of seasoned experts. This team expects to both mentor new members and learn from them.
* Work offsite: we do not *place* consultants at one client then the next. For the most part, our team members work together from CEI’s offices. We go onsite with clients as-needed. However, our teams stay co-located and cohesive within CEI. All work is done in Pittsburgh.
* Advance your career: at CEI, you will not get stuck doing the same old thing. Our first priority is building great software; we get it. We have a career path charted from Developer to Sr. Architect.
CEI has been assessed at CMMI Level 5 and has been recognized by Forrester for innovation through our Global Agile Methodology.
For more information go to www.ceiamerica.com