CEI’s Custom Applications team is hiring a sharp Developer who is interested in a career in AWS Cloud!
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or closely related degree
Strong software development background.
Passionate about pursuing a career in AWS Cloud
Must have excellent communication, both written and verbal.
3+ years of work experience with one or more of the following technologies:
Strong track record of helping teams deliver modern solutions using modern tools, frameworks, and agile methods.
Experience building cloud solutions with teams using a wide array of modern platforms includingAzure, AWS, and Google. This includes IaaS and PaaS for web, mobile, IoT, API, data, BI, AI, and related solutions.
Candidates should answer ‘yes’ to all the following:
Enjoys staying up-to-date on modern software technology, tools, and process
Desires hands-on experience with clients—where you can make a difference every day!
Participates in local and regional technical related meetups and events
Considers consulting across a wide domain of clients and cutting edge technology a key ingredient to job satisfaction
Continuous learner who has recently read, watched, and listened to material related to the field of software architecture and development
Our intent is to hire the right AWS Cloud Developer to grow with CEI along a defined career path, including certifications!
About the Custom Applications Division:
As an AWS Cloud Developer on our team, you should expect to work with a team of highly-qualified people, design and develop on cutting edge technologies, and deliver solutions in multiple customer business domains. The right candidate will want to brainstorm solutions, be a motivated learner, and desire to participate in technical community events.
AWS Cloud Developer resumes can be sent to: Laura Oblich- firstname.lastname@example.org
Internal Number: LODevPgh
About CEI (Computer Enterprises, Inc.)
Here's what we have to offer:
* Never a dull moment: You will work to mentor great clients, building software across multiple industries including finance, health care, manufacturing, software development, logistics, marketing, legal, and more.
* Get your hands on the latest tech: you will be trained on and working with the latest technologies!
* Collaborate with an awesome team: you will be working with a great team of seasoned experts. This team expects to both mentor new members and learn from them.
* Work offsite: we do not *place* consultants at one client then the next. For the most part, our team members work together from CEI’s offices. We go onsite with clients as-needed. However, our teams stay co-located and cohesive within CEI. All work is done in Pittsburgh.
* Advance your career: at CEI, you will not get stuck doing the same old thing. Our first priority is building great software; we get it. We have a career path charted from Developer to Sr. Architect.
CEI has been assessed at CMMI Level 5 and has been recognized by Forrester for innovation through our Global Agile Methodology.
For more information go to www.ceiamerica.com