Our global client located in RTP, NC is hiring a seasoned API / Integration Senior Software Developer.
The Platform Developer is a part of a team responsible for defining and implementing a Microservices platform for the retail environment. This role requires hands-on experience in defining, implementing, deploying, configuring, and managing an optimal platform technology stack for a platform to support the Retail Microservices. The job requires an understanding of customer requirements and translating them into architectural and technical designs that meet the customer expectations.
• Assist in laying the architectural foundation of the next-generation micro services retail platform • Assist in providing the implementation guidance of the Next Generation micro services platform from an architectural point of view • Generate Architecture document and artifacts that meets the customer requirements and business objectives • Generate Agile functional specifications that meet the customer requirements • Communicate status to team leads and project managers
• BS in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
• 5+ years hands-on experience with developing server-side APIs both REST and SOAP based APIs in programming languages such as Java, Spring framework
• 5+ years of experience with RedHat API Management 3scale including API Gateway, Service Registry, Developer Portal, Analytic
• 3+ Years of experience with JBoss Fuse
•Must have exerience in IAM (Identity Access Management)
• 4+ years of experience in develop plugin for APICase using C/Lua
• 4+ years of experience in modern security technologies such as OpenID Connect, OAuth 2, API Key Manager
• 5 years of experience building enterprise integrations, middleware and APIs
• Experience in Red Hat Open Shift & Kubernetes
• Experience modeling APIs in SWAGGER, RAML or API Blueprint
• Experienced in the Microservices platform architecture, deployment, configuration, and management experience
• Hands on experienced with Kubernetes/Docker and Containerizing.
• Operating Systems: Windows, Linux
• Red Hat Single Sign-on or KeyCloak
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
Internal Number: 18205520
Computer Task Group (CTG) is an American multinational company headquartered in Buffalo, New York, that provides information technology staffing and solutions. Our local office in Morrisville, NC is recognized as a strategic partner for several Fortune 500 corporations across multiple industries.