Northwest is a 495 bed system serving the city of Amarillo and the surrounding region. We offer the ideal combination of traditional values and the most advanced technologies in healthcare, plus the conveniences of big city living in a friendly, smaller-town atmosphere. From the beauty of Palo Duro Canyon and great recreational facilities, to our quality educational system, Amarillo is a great place to live and work.
A hospital is only as good as its caregivers. That's why we're looking for allied health professionals who are dedicated and passionate about their work. We're looking for employees who can add to our culture of exemplary patient care and personal excellence. We're looking for exceptional professionals who share our vision and values.
Northwest Texas Healthcare System is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
DISCLAIMER Northwest Texas Healthcare System, a subsidiary of UHS, is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at UHS via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of UHS. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by UHS as a result of the referral or through other means.
Coordinates the IS Help Desk and service calls from users. Provides first level of support, escalates and routes service requests appropriately.
PROVISION OF SERVICES
1. Respond to telephone calls, emails and web requests for technical support. Provide first level of support, escalate and route service requests appropriately.
2. Track and monitor problems and requests to ensure timely resolutions.
3. Work with printer vendor to replace toner cartridges when necessary.
4. Perform employee system access table updates. Coordinate efforts with Technical and Support Services Teams and update the role-based access database.
5. Maintain logbook on equipment signed out for repairs.
6. Assist in evaluating and planning tasks for projects, department moves, etc.
7. Update employee time sheet in IMTS as needed.
8. Pickup and distribute departmental mail.
9. Order office and computer supplies. Track and update inventories.
10. Properly document and track software licenses, new equipment, replacements, and disposals in the Help Desk System
11. Manage pager inventory, repairs, replacement, and expenses.
12. Track IS expenses and issue check requests for invoices.
13. Perform other duties as assigned.
14. Maintain a professional image and reflect the department and hospitalâ€™s philosophy of excellence and professionalism in customer service while directly performing the job and at all times while representing the department and the hospital.
15. Follow NWTH compliance programs and federal and state regulatory guidelines.