The Network Security Operations team requires candidates with a strong understanding of network security, operational troubleshooting and self-motivation for these Junior to Mid level roles. …Pyramid Consulting Group has a Pittsburgh client with immediate needs for NETWORK SECURITY ENGINEERS to be responsible for managing network firewalls, Web proxy/gateway security platforms, and in-depth troubleshooting. (Platforms include Fortigate firewalls, VMware NSX distributed firewall, Cisco ASAs, StoneGate/ForcePoint, Checkpoint firewalls, Bluecoat Web gateways, and others). This role will need to troubleshoot firewall and bluecoat issues.
* Must have some Fortigate experience (any Fortimanager experience a big plus);
* Must have some VPN experience specific to parameters, encryption on Fortigate devices
* Should be comfortable handling Firewall requests from Fortigate
* Should be comfortable handling Proxy requests through Bluecoat;
* Any ZScaler/Web Gateway a big plus
* Ability to operating in a highly visible role in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
* A strong protocol-level understanding of computer networking, a general knowledge of the networking functions of enterprise computer applications, be passionate about all aspects of information security, proactive in researching and following security trends and best practices, and capable of self-learning new technologies with minimal assistance.
Pyramid Consulting Group is a recognized leader in today's Information Technology staffing industry. Founded in 1996, Pyramid Consulting Group, Inc. is a professional firm specializing in I.T. Consulting and permanent placement services in the greater Pittsburgh area.
The Pittsburgh Technology Council and The Pittsburgh Business Times have recognized Pyramid's accomplishments by honoring us as one of the Top Fastest Growing Businesses and "Top 50" for many years.
Regardless of the position, Pyramid presents clients with the highest quality of candidates. We conduct business with clients and candidates personally and professionally, building strong relationships with both.
Pyramid Consulting Group, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based upon sex, race, religion, marital status or national origin when making a decision to hire an individual.
2800 Corporate Dr Ste 101
Wexford, PA 15090-7604, US