Provide analysis, design, programming, debugging and modification of complex robotic control computer programs for robotics applications…Pyramid Consulting Group has a Pittsburgh client with an immediate need for an experienced VISUAL C++ SOFTWARE ENGINEER to write code, complete programming and perform testing and debugging of complex applications using current programming language and technologies.
The client is looking for the following background and skills:
* Advanced knowledge of software development environments, tools and processes;
* Extensive experience with object-oriented software development throughout the full product life cycle;
*Four- year degree in software engineering, computer science, computer engineering, electrical engineering or related engineering field;
* At least 5+ years' experience developing software for PC-based applications in Visual C++ (or C#) and Visual Studio .NET 2013 (or 2015) with .NET Framework 4.5;
* Experience with applications using Microsoft SQL Server or similar database applications;
* Experience working with vision technologies;
*Preferred Qualifications: Experience with software development for electro-mechanical (robotic) systems; experience with and understanding of motion control systems; and experience with real-time control systems and/or order processing systems
Pyramid Consulting Group is a recognized leader in today's Information Technology staffing industry. Founded in 1996, Pyramid Consulting Group, Inc. is a professional firm specializing in I.T. Consulting and permanent placement services in the greater Pittsburgh area.
The Pittsburgh Technology Council and The Pittsburgh Business Times have recognized Pyramid's accomplishments by honoring us as one of the Top Fastest Growing Businesses and "Top 50" for many years.
Regardless of the position, Pyramid presents clients with the highest quality of candidates. We conduct business with clients and candidates personally and professionally, building strong relationships with both.
Pyramid Consulting Group, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based upon sex, race, religion, marital status or national origin when making a decision to hire an individual.
2800 Corporate Dr Ste 101
Wexford, PA 15090-7604, US