Advanced Presentation Systems of Albuquerque New Mexico is growing, and you can be a part of our success! We have an Installation and Integration Technician position for a person who takes pride in their work and is interested in further developing a career in the $16.9 Billion commercial AV industry. The preferred candidates will have Avixa CTS certification, or Crestron DMC-E certification along with good interpersonal and customer skills. The position involves the installation, integration and programming of networked audio-visual systems. The selected candidate will be experienced in trouble-shooting audio, video, and control systems. Additional on the job and formal training will be a benefit offered to the successful candidate. We believe in providing the best audio visual solutions at the best value to our clients. If you are looking to join a professional and customer-focused organization, we want to hear from you.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Perform physical integration and testing of AV components as needed
· Perform firmware updates for system components
· Configure devices
· Create and adjust DSP files
· Commission systems
· Tests AV systems to ensure that all components are properly installed.
· Work as part of a crew, or work individually with minimum supervision, to complete assigned tasks.
· Installs all types of audio visual devices and system control technology, including TV’s/Monitors, projectors, cameras, microphones, speakers, in wall cabling, floor/wall plates.
· Organize, plan, and prioritize work.
· Works within specified deadlines and provides daily field updates.
· CTS-I, DMC-D or DMC-E certification
· Audio DSP platform certification(s) a plus.
· Video processing platform certification(s) and ability a plus.
· Control system platform certification(s) a plus.
· Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities with strict deadlines.
· Knowledge of electronics, computers, or a related technical area.
· Ability to read/interpret schematics, drawings, and other types of visual diagrams.
· Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, and other common office products.
Equal Opportunity Employment:
Salary: Competitive and commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Position: Full Time. Relocation assistance available.
Due to nature of customers and contracts must be willing and able to undergo a background check and drug screening.
Internal Number: 5202018
About Advanced Presentation Systems
Advanced Presentation Systems (APS) a Professional Audio-Visual (ProAV) Integrator is a SBA qualified Woman Owned Business headquartered in Albuquerque, New Mexico. Since 1999 we have provided design, installation, and service of audio visual systems for use in B2B and B2G markets.
APS is staffed with highly qualified professionals who deliver the very best quality, service, and value to clients. Our business model consists of listening to the needs and pain points expressed by our clients and delivering a complete system that exceeds their expectations. We offer everything from site assessment and consulting to installation, training, and support.
We also provide the kind of customer care that has fostered repeat business and many long-term relationships. Leveraging extensive, progressive real-world industry experience, Advanced Presentation Systems has planned, designed and installed top-quality, high-performance solutions in settings of all types and sizes. We provide first-rate service for all of our clients regardless of customer or project size. We provide unmatched service and support before, during, and after the installation to ensure our clients remain satisfied with their audio visual investments.