Tidewater Power Equipment is in search of a talented Outdoor Power Equipment (OPE) Training Administrator.
The Outdoor Power Equipment Training Administrator is responsible for providing overall direction and control of the Service Department Resource Systems. This position provides technical information, online resource access and technical training assistance to active dealers.
The essential responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to:
• Enroll dealers in online technical training and enforce participation requirements. Track completion and progress status of participants.
• Maintain detailed database and spreadsheets with current dealer information, generating applicable reports.
• Communicate effectively with customers, answering and routing calls. Assist customers with answers to service and parts related questions, resolving issues and/or service problems.
• Keep up to date with manufacturers’ requirements relative to applicable manuals, service bulletins and warranties.
• Access dealer computers via remote session to repair and program systems
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
• Extensive knowledge of outdoor power, landscaping equipment, parts, warranties and repairs.
• Proficient verbal and written communications skills (ability to read and write, follow written and verbal instructions, and communicate effectively in English).
• Strong interpersonal skills, particularly in customer relationship building and management. This includes presenting as polished, courteous, professional, knowledgeable and patient.
• Basic understanding of the operation, security configuration and functions of Internet Explorer required.
• Previous help desk and/or customer service experience preferred, with ability to troubleshoot technical issues relating to online training.
• Previous technical service experience preferred, with ability to troubleshoot technical issues relating to engines and power equipment.
• Good computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite: Word, advanced Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, etc.
• Expected to perform independently and exercise good judgment with minimal supervision.
• Associate's Degree
• 2 years of related experience
About Tidewater Power Equipment
It is the mission of Tidewater Power Equipment Company to be the premier international equipment and parts distributor. We want to provide customers with top quality products and 100% customer satisfaction in equipment, parts and service. We want to attract and keep high caliber employees who are dedicated to the goals of the company and are rewarded for their efforts and contributions.