Identify and resolve hardware and software technical problems and malfunctions related to LANs/WAN, telephony and related equipment…Pyramid Consulting Group has a Pittsburgh (South) client with an immediate need for an experienced NETWORK ENGINEER.
Overall responsibilities include:
* Design and deploy company LANs, WANs, and wireless networks, including, routers, hubs, switches, firewalls and other hardware;
* Manage all engineering projects for VoIP initiatives;
* Maintain SLA's for all organizational IP telephony applications;
* Design and support telecommunications infrastructure and its associated software, including VoIP call management systems, voice mail, and video conferencing systems;
* Monitor and identify capacity and performance issues for telecom traffic to ensure continued, uninterrupted operation of telecom systems;
* Identify and communicate problems and opportunities for improvement in the infrastructure and technology;
* Create and maintain documentation as it relates to network configuration and network mapping;
* Develop and maintain Disaster Recovery procedures for IT Infrastructure;
* Provide day-to-day operational support (i.e. through monitoring and troubleshooting) to ensure availability, performance and recoverability of IT infrastructure.
The client is looking for the following background and skills:
* Certifications Bachelor's Degree in MIS, technical degree or equivalent experience;
* At least three (3) to five (5) years of experience with above needs;
* Proven experience and success with LAN, WAN, and WLAN design and implementation;
* Proven experience with network capacity planning, network security principles, and general network management best practices;
* Working technical knowledge of voice mail, VoIP call management systems, and Video Conferencing Working technical knowledge of current network hardware, protocols, and Internet standards, including IP, Cisco, Palo Alto, Blue Coat and Juniper; and
* Experience with Cisco Unified Communication Server.
Pyramid Consulting Group is a recognized leader in today's Information Technology staffing industry. Founded in 1996, Pyramid Consulting Group, Inc. is a professional firm specializing in I.T. Consulting and permanent placement services in the greater Pittsburgh area.
The Pittsburgh Technology Council and The Pittsburgh Business Times have recognized Pyramid's accomplishments by honoring us as one of the Top Fastest Growing Businesses and "Top 50" for many years.
Regardless of the position, Pyramid presents clients with the highest quality of candidates. We conduct business with clients and candidates personally and professionally, building strong relationships with both.
Pyramid Consulting Group, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based upon sex, race, religion, marital status or national origin when making a decision to hire an individual.
2800 Corporate Dr Ste 101
Wexford, PA 15090-7604, US