eNGINE builds Technical Teams. We are a Solutions and Placement firm shaped by decades of interaction with Technical professionals. Our inspiration is continuous learning and engagement with the markets we serve, the talent we represent, and the teams we build. Our Consulting Workforce is encouraged to enjoy career fulfillment in the form of challenging projects, schedule flexibility, and paid training/certifications. Successful outcomes start and finish with eNGINE.
We are currently hiring multiple QA Governance Consultants to support a long term initiative located in Downtown Pittsburgh. In this role, you will be a contributing member to a team that is defining the QA processes and procedures to be used across all Enterprise Applications. This role requires the ability to interface with all members of the organization, the ability to influence and consult, a depth of knowledge and substance with regards to subject matter, and a "can do" attitude.
• Responds to unfamiliar, undefined, unexpected, or unstable situations with the professionally prescribed standard response
• Recognizes subtle problems with system design or performance and acts appropriately to improve the condition, seeking validation of actions in advance as appropriate
• Effective in relationships and communication with business partners, professional peers, and other team members
• Develop detailed selection evaluation criteria based on identified product requirements.
• Lead joint application development sessions, determine business requirements and participate in related system development projects.
• Assure quality of information through business case and application level testing; validate test results to initial business needs.
Internal Number: 8292
eNGINE is a Placement, Staffing and Solutions firm shaped by decades of interaction with Technical professionals. Our inspiration is continuous learning and engagement with the markets we serve, the talent we represent, and the teams we build. Successful outcomes start and finish with eNGINE.