Plan, design, code, test, debug, configure and document business intelligence application systems and/or data warehouse development solutions…Pyramid Consulting Group has a Pittsburgh client with an immediate need for an experienced BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE SOLUTION DEVELOPER.
* Gather requirements for, designs, develops, and supports Microsoft BI content including reports, cubes, tabular models, packages, dashboards, and presentation portals for assigned business unit(s); *Work with cross-functional team members to recommend technical solutions to business issues and/or system issues * Assists in making technical recommendations for more efficient troubleshooting and issue resolution * Works with Business Analyst/Systems Analyst to estimate new system issue resolution or package implementation efforts The client is looking for the following background and skills:
* At least two+ years’ experience with Microsoft Business Intelligence platform (preferred), SQL programming with Microsoft SQL (advanced), developing BI applications with large scale deployment; Strong experience in current software engineering and solution delivery methodologies;
* Microsoft suite of reporting tools (SSIS, SSAS, SSRS, PowerPivot, PowerView and Power BI), preferred over Cognos;
* Preferred is previous experience building and deploying tabular and multi-dimensional models as well as developing Excel-based front end dashboards.
* Undergraduate degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Systems or Information Technology or related field required, or equivalent experience.
Pyramid Consulting Group is a recognized leader in today's Information Technology staffing industry. Founded in 1996, Pyramid Consulting Group, Inc. is a professional firm specializing in I.T. Consulting and permanent placement services in the greater Pittsburgh area.
The Pittsburgh Technology Council and The Pittsburgh Business Times have recognized Pyramid's accomplishments by honoring us as ...one of the Top Fastest Growing Businesses and "Top 50" for many years.
Regardless of the position, Pyramid presents clients with the highest quality of candidates. We conduct business with clients and candidates personally and professionally, building strong relationships with both.
Pyramid Consulting Group, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based upon sex, race, religion, marital status or national origin when making a decision to hire an individual.
2800 Corporate Dr Ste 101
Wexford, PA 15090-7604, US