Our client, located in Pittsburgh, has an opening for a Business Systems Analyst. This is a direct hire opportunity.
Develop Business Requirements Documents, write and execute test scripts, and perform some data analysis and validation when needed.
Work collaboratively with the business unit to define business requirements and provide support as needed to the applications and business work flow.
Coordinate communication with Information Technology group, business staff and management to facilitate the most effective and efficient solution to a problem.
Work with technical and business staff to conduct unit, system, and user acceptance testing. This includes developing and publishing test specifications, preparing test data, and creating user acceptance testing documents.
Document business process workflows, as needed.
Provide hands-on support and training to business users.
Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business or equivalent experience
Minimum of 3 years of business or systems analysis experience (3 to 5 years preferred)
Experience working with MS Windows based applications
Knowledge of and/ or experience working with relational databases
Experience modifying or writing Structured Query Language (SQL)
Experience on team-oriented systems projects preferred
CEI's Microsoft Solutions team is dedicated to leveraging cutting-edge technology to deliver high value for our customers. We build applications and provide consulting all while grounded in the realities of your business. Our clients know the work we deliver is done with pride, passion and ownership.
CEI is a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner and Microsoft Managed Partner.
We are a Microsof...t Rookie Partner of the Year!
We deliver full lifecycle application development projects. We utilize the best-of-breed delivery methodologies and expert resources. Our consultants are all MCSD and MCAD certified.
- Our strengths include: ASP.NET MVC, Mobile,Team Foundation Server, SharePoint, BizTalk,
Visual Studio/TFS, SQL Server and Scrum.org training.
We have a fantastic team to collaborate with, including the recent winners of the Startup Weekend in Pittsburgh!
The Microsoft Solutions Division is run by Microsoft Regional Director and .NET Author, Mike Snell. http://visualstudiounleashed.com/mikesnell/
Here's what we have to offer:
* Never a dull moment: You will work to mentor great clients, building software across multiple industries including finance, health care, manufacturing, software development, logistics, marketing, legal, and more.
* Get your hands on the latest tech: you will be trained on and working with the latest technologies including TFS 2010, Dev 11, Windows 8, .NET 4/4.5, ASP.NET MVC, mobile, HTML 5, etc.
* Collaborate with an awesome team: you will be working with a great team of seasoned experts including published authors, a Microsoft RD, Microsoft MVPs, Microsoft Rangers, and certified Technical Specialists. This team expects to both mentor new members and learn from them.
* Work offsite: we do not *place* consultants at one client then the next. For the most part, our solutions team members work together from CEI’s offices. We go onsite with clients as-needed. However, our teams stay co-located and cohesive within CEI. All work is done in Pittsburgh.
* Advance your career: at CEI, you will not get stuck doing the same old thing. Our first priority is building great software; we get it. We have a career path charted from Developer to Sr. Architect.
CEI has been assessed at CMMI Level 5 and has been recognized by Forrester for innovation through our Global Agile Methodology.
For more information go to www.ceiamerica.com/solutions.aspx