•Able to work with development team to design data models and databases, write stored procedures, but also optimize and tune these same objects in the production environment. •Expert knowledge of how to secure databases and stored procedures against common vulnerabilities such as SQL injection •Support custom-built applications infrastructure from database perspective •Experience: 5+ years of experience in database development and support in MS SQL Server environments •Determine, enforce and document database policies, procedures, and standards •Monitor database performance and implement changes •Use high-speed transaction recovery techniques and backup data •
C# and ASP.NET experience preferred Experience in writing efficient and effective SQL Strong verbal, written and interpersonal skills Bachelor’s Degree or higher
A new brand has emerged and continues to lead the wireless retail industry. Victra, formerly known as A Wireless, is Verizon’s largest exclusive authorized retailer. We empower our 5,500 employees and celebrate their success in nearly 1200 locations across 47 states nationwide. For the 7th consecutive year, our growth has helped Victra to be recognized as #817 on Inc. Magazine’s 5000 Fastest Gr...owing Companies for 2017. Additionally and for the 2nd consecutive year, Victra was named as Top Retailer for Customer Satisfaction by Verizon.
We are guided by our mission of connecting technology to life in the most fun, trustworthy, and profitable way. Our Core Values include:
• PERFORMANCE – Each day we are driven to win. We drive hard not because have to, because we want to.
• COLLABORATION – We are a company about human connectivity too. We listen closely and support one another and move forward as a team
• INTEGRITY – We live by accountability and clarity. We do our best work when we are confident in ourselves and each other.
• INNOVATION – We have our eyes on what is coming next.
• CELEBRATION – We celebrate the successes and get rewarded for our sacrifices