Work with leadership on initiatives in the overall coordination of high level and detailed design deliverables including designs for technical architecture and system interfaces to meet business requirements/specifications for significant projects…Pyramid Consulting Group has a Pittsburgh client with an immediate need for an experienced EMM/ Airwatch Technical Specialist to apply specialized technical knowledge working with other teams and recommend solutions to technical design problems.
* Assist in resolution of complex production problems;
*Perform technical support, planning, maintenance, testing, or implementation of electronic technology;
* Participate in technical architecture for deploying, upgrading, and expanding EMM (Enterprise Mobility Management) platforms to build upon and expand existing deployment as well as future strategies to include mobile app management, mobile device management, and other aspects of an EMM;
* Aide in mobile security architecture efforts and be the go-to specialist for mobile security, especially with all aspects of EMM and mobile devices;
* Provide guidance to enterprise on basic and advanced OS and EMM features and best practices;
* Provide input to identify and evaluate mobile technologies/solutions;
* Collaborate with peers and leadership to negotiate and influence strategic roadmaps for our mobile solutions;
*Work closely with various mobile device and EMM companies to keep up with any of the emerging mobile technologies.
The client is looking for the following background and skills:
* Experience with AirWatch EMM solution, with strong troubleshooting skills on AirWatch setup AirWatch Enterprise Mobility Associate, professional, and expert accreditations;
* Working knowledge of design and development of Java, Web applications, and Web Services including REST APIs;
* Experience with mobile test automation frameworks;
* Experience with agile development practices like Continuous Integration/Delivery, DevOps, Test-Driven Development etc.;
* Knowledge about the Exchange Email architecture setup of the existing organization;
* Bachelor degree and at least five years equivalent work experience in computer support or information technology environment.
Pyramid Consulting Group is a recognized leader in today's Information Technology staffing industry. Founded in 1996, Pyramid Consulting Group, Inc. is a professional firm specializing in I.T. Consulting and permanent placement services in the greater Pittsburgh area.
The Pittsburgh Technology Council and The Pittsburgh Business Times have recognized Pyramid's accomplishments by honoring us as ...one of the Top Fastest Growing Businesses and "Top 50" for many years.
Regardless of the position, Pyramid presents clients with the highest quality of candidates. We conduct business with clients and candidates personally and professionally, building strong relationships with both.
Pyramid Consulting Group, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based upon sex, race, religion, marital status or national origin when making a decision to hire an individual.
2800 Corporate Dr Ste 101
Wexford, PA 15090-7604, US